Humantay Lake Peru Day Trip
AUSANGATE COLOUR LAGOONS DAY TRIP.
On horse or hiking, from Cusco City that allows our trekkers to become immersed to Ausangate glacier. Achieves a circuit of scale, passing by collars located between 4300 and 5100 meters.
The color of the lagoons are due to sedimentation, typical of the Ausangate mountain range. Ausangate Colour Lagoons Day Trip, actually are giving us more surprises, for the most demanding hikers and lovers of the nature on a unknown routes, a hiking parallel to the white Mountain Range.
ABOUT AUSANGATE COLOUR LAGOONS DAY TRIP.
First, After rise early.
The vehicle pick and drive us to Paqchanta, then begin our trek toward the four colour lagoons of Minaparayoq, Uturunguqocha, Q’omercocha and Yanaqocha (4680m, 15354,33Ft.). The four lagoons are laying peacefully at the base of the picturesque Ausangante one of the most stunning places in Cusco Region.
After, Enjoying a wonderful and charming landscape.
We make our way back down (2 hrs walk) toward the hamlet of Paqchanta, where we meet Quechua-speaking Inca descendants, a natural hot spring, andean camelids and a dramatic scenery.
Finally, After lunch.
We meet our vehicle that will take us back to Cusco, where we expect to arrive after twilight.
- Ausangate Glacier and Vilcanota Mountain Range
- four different colour lagoons (Turquoise, black, wine and green Color lagoons).
- High Nature: fauna & flora.
- Quechua-speaking Inca descendants
- Picnic in Paqchanta
- Ausangate sceneries.
Trip extensions. Rainbow Mountain Peru for 2 Days
Trip Style Services: CONFORT, ORIGINAL AND BASIX
DAY 1.- CUSCO/TINKI/PAQCHANTA/CUSCO
We leave Cusco very early from your Accommodation, adjust to its altitude by exploring through the Native villages, We start 5:00 in a private vehicle driving toward Ocongate-Tinki (3850M/12631,23Ft) southern site of Cusco, arriving then to Paqchanta (4350/14271,65Ft) for our breakfast and start point of the hike, almost 2 hours hiking to four colour Lagoons as Minaparayoq, Uturungucocha, Yanacocha and Q’omercocha, 4730m/15518,37ft
Our guide provides you some recommendations to start the trek to four colour Lagoons
We start the hike to four Colour Lagoons for approximately 2 hrs; surrounding a peaceful landscapes of Ausangate glacier area and the amazing views of the mountain range, then we reach the four colour lagoons, we enjoy the beautiful Green, Wine, black and turquoise colours Lagoons, then 1 and a half hour hiking on our way back to Paqchanta our lunch spot then our conboy return us to Cusco around 7:00 p.m; We drop you at your hotel.
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH & SNACK
The Rainbow Mountain Peru 1 Day Trip Includes:
- Transfers from /to: hotel in Cusco
- Expert Mountaineering tour guide
- Meals: breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Private transportation round trip
- Extra local Horses per person (in case of emergency you can continued on horses)
- Spoken languages: Spanish, English, portugués
- first Aid kit and oxygen balloon
DOES NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to and from Peru / Cusco, or any kind of transport before or after completion of the program.
- Tipping staff
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU PERSONAL
- Long sleeved shirts
- Walking pants
- Polar or thermal clothing
- sweater and Warm jacket
- Thermal clothes.
- Hiking boots
- Waterproof pants and jacket
- Cotton pants.
- Wool gloves
- Hat or cap for the sun
- Memory Cards
- Toiletries and first aid.
- Lip balm
- Hiking poles
- Pocket knife
- Bottle or canteen
- Plastic bag to keep the battery, dirty or wet clothes
- Small backpack
Please Put Rainbow Mountain Peru 1 Day in “Subjet”
Fill the form to complete your reservation