Machu Pichu Travel by train day trip
Machu Picchu by train day trip is the most complacent and cozy way to visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu tour in a full day. We hit you with the best professional service to make your experience unforgettable, with the best benefit in prices and itineraries so you can enjoy the wonderful landscapes along the train journey and oviusly the beauty of Machu Picchu
- Departing time from Cuzco: at 6:00 am /your hotel
- Lowest Elevation: 3,326 m / 10826,77 ft
- Highest Elevation: 3,700 m / 12139,11 ft Qeswachaka inca rope bridge
- Distance to walk: 1km /0,621371 miles
- Approximate walking time: 2 hours total
- Level of Difficulty: moderate to easy
- End time in Cuzco: 18 hours your hotel
- Q’ESWACHAKA the inca rope bridge
- Quimsacocha three Lagoon.
- High Nature: fauna & flora,
- Quechua-speaking Inca descendants
- Vilcanota mountain range sceneries.
Trip extensions. Rainbow Mountain Peru for 2 Days
Trip Style Services: CONFORT, ORIGINAL AND BASIX
DAY 1.- CUSCO/Q’ESWACHACA/CUSCO
We leave Cusco very early in the morning from your Accommodation, adjust to its altitude by exploring through the Vilcanota Mountain Range, We start 6:00 in our private vehicle driving through small villages, southern site of Cusco, arriving then to 4 lagoons (3700M, 12139,11Ft) (Pomacanchi, Aqopia, Pampamarka and Asnacocha , a short drive takes us to Pabellones Volcano (1 m.size), Q’eswachaka (3799M,12139,11Ft ), on our way back our lunch spot then toward Karañawi cave, the natural moulding rocks into the cave and our conboy return us to Cusco around 6:00 p.m; We drop you at your hotel.
- LUNCH & SNACK
The Rainbow Mountain Peru 1 Day Trip Includes:
- Transfers from /to: hotel in Cusco
- Expert Mountaineering tour guide
- Meals: breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Private transportation round trip
- Extra local Horses per person (in case of emergency you can continued on horses)
- Spoken languages: Spanish, English, portugués
- first Aid kit and oxygen balloon
DOES NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to and from Peru / Cusco, or any kind of transport before or after completion of the program.
- Tipping staff
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU PERSONAL
- Long sleeved shirts
- Walking pants
- Polar or thermal clothing
- sweater and Warm jacket
- Thermal clothes.
- Hiking boots
- Waterproof pants and jacket
- Cotton pants.
- Wool gloves
- Hat or cap for the sun
- Memory Cards
- Toiletries and first aid.
- Lip balm
- Hiking poles
- Pocket knife
- Bottle or canteen
- Plastic bag to keep the battery, dirty or wet clothes
- Small backpack
Please Put Rainbow Mountain Peru 1 Day in “Subjet”
Fill the form to complete your reservation