Short inca trail 2 days, is an excellent choice for those wishing to experience the beauty and wonder of Machu Picchu reach the Inca Trail, but have less time or physical ability to do a longer hike. On the first day we took a lovely Wiñay the archaeological complex of Wayna walk, then follow the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. After spending the night in Aguas Calientes, we have every second to explore Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Cusco/Km104 / Machu Picchu town
We take the early train from Cusco through the Sacred Valley to Km,104 , where we enter the trail. Our hike continues gently upward approximately four hours until we reach the beautifully situated Inca complex of Winay Wayna. Sub-tropical flora and fauna surround us as we continue 2 hours to the Sun Gate, from where we see Machu Picchu. We walk down past the majestic ruins, and then take the bus to Aguas Calientes to spend a relaxing night.
Day 2: Machu Picchu/Cusco
After an early morning rise and breakfast, we take the short bus ride up to the Machu Picchu Sanctuary, where we will visit the amazing architecture and mysterious temples left by the Incas. A professional, English-speaking guide will help us understand the sophisticated ideas and technology of this highly-advanced culture. Once the official tour is completed, we will have plenty of time to explore the Sanctuary on our own before returning to Cusco by train in the afternoon
- Transfer from hotel to train station Cusco
- Train tickets
- Professional, English-speaking guide for both days
- Entrance fee to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Packed lunch on the first day
- Bus tickets to and from Machu Picchu
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes with breakfast included
- Transfer from train station to hotel Cusco
- aid kit.
- Breakfast on first day/Lunch on last day
- Tips for guide
- Not included Huayna Picchu mountain (Optional)
We recommend to bring:
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Hat or cap
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper
Fill the form to complete your reservation