Machu picchu Tours - Trains
Select your day trip to Machu picchu Tours – Trains with no restrictions, as private service, shared group or solo travel.
Location: Urubamba, Cusco, Perú
Type of trip: Adventure, Nature, Culture
Travel Style: Day trip by train
- Machu Picchu the sacred Inca Sanctuary.
- High Nature: fauna & flora,
- Quechua-speaking Inca descendants
Trip extensions: rainbow mountain 1 day hikking
Trip Style Services: CONFORT, ORIGINAL AND BASIX
DAY 1.- CUSCO/MACHU PICCHU VILLAGE/CUSCO.
We leave Cusco very early in the morning from your Hotel, by exploring through the Sacred Valley, its small villages as Ollantaytambo village (an ancient inca site) a short drive from here takes us to the train station, where we catch our train to continued toward Aguas Calientes (the colloquial name for Machu Picchu town) where we meet with our tour guide and we set off to explore the area. driving 20 minutes by bus until the sanctuary of Machu Picchu This is a perfect opportunity to stop for a while and give a brief report of the circuit to continue by 3 hours surrounding the area with our tour guide, as we know Machu Picchu has an unique and important history in the world so the photos and snack can be awaiting in our free time, right?. From here, we returning on to Aguas Calientes, then train to Ollantaytambo and our vehicle returning us to Cusco.
- SNACK & LUNCH
The Rainbow Mountain Peru 1 Day Trip Includes:
- Transfers from /to: hotel in Cusco
- Expert Mountaineering tour guide
- Meals: breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Private transportation round trip
- Extra local Horses per person (in case of emergency you can continued on horses)
- Spoken languages: Spanish, English, portugués
- first Aid kit and oxygen balloon
DOES NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to and from Peru / Cusco, or any kind of transport before or after completion of the program.
- Tipping staff
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU PERSONAL
- Long sleeved shirts
- Walking pants
- Polar or thermal clothing
- sweater and Warm jacket
- Thermal clothes.
- Hiking boots
- Waterproof pants and jacket
- Cotton pants.
- Wool gloves
- Hat or cap for the sun
- Memory Cards
- Toiletries and first aid.
- Lip balm
- Hiking poles
- Pocket knife
- Bottle or canteen
- Plastic bag to keep the battery, dirty or wet clothes
- Small backpack
Please Put Rainbow Mountain Peru 1 Day in “Subjet”
Fill the form to complete your reservation