Humantay Lake Peru Day Trip
Ollantaytambo is a small town and an Inca archaeological site in southern Peru to 72 km (45 mi) by road northwest from Cusco. (2,792M/9,160 ft) A.S.L. Cusco region, dates from the late 15th century and has some of the oldest, continuously occupied dwellings in South America.
Ollantaytambo Full Day Trip, an exploration its less crowded areas and hiking on waterfalls, Tunupa mountain,urban ancient houses, Ollantaytambo site, or interaction with quechua people, Ollantaytambo Full Day Trip route is to not only fulfil a craving for adventure, but to understand a history, building of a great empire. Ollantaytambo Full Day Trip, Tucked in and between the Andean mountains the views – they are worth it, for every strained inhale there is a moment to reprieve to make up for it. in recent years it has become a destination in its own right.
The star attractions of Ollantaytambo Full Day Trip, are the lofty Inca citadels Ollantaytambo and its surrounding areas as waterfall of Perolniyoq, Tunupa’s image in stone on the mountain Pinkuylluna, the ancient Inca build, terraces and its sanctuary. Andes path Peru, offer you Ollantaytambo Full Day Trip, less whirlwind tours and less crowded tourism in Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo Full Day Trip worth it!
Ollantaytambo Full Day Trip, would be a great inclusion in your Peru vacation!
- Less crowded for tourism and to have more chances and enjoy the dramatic scenery only for us!
- The lofty Inca citadels Ollantaytambo
- Surrounding storage houses zone in Pinkuylluna Mountain
- Amazing waterfall of Perolniyoq
- Tunupa’s image in stone on the mountain Pinkuylluna
- The Inca Granaries of Pinkuylluna Mountain
- The valley is also packed with other Inca sites.
- Trekking routes are deservedly gaining in popularity.
- Wandering the town’s ancient streets
- Stopping at its market and the most significant archaeological sites
- Departing time from Cusco: at 5:00 am your hotel
- Location: 90 km north site of Cusco city
- Lowest Elevation: 2.792 msnm / 9160,105ft (Ollantaytambo)
- Highest Elevation: 3300 msnm /10826,77 ft (Cusco)
- Distance to walk: 18km /11,1847, miles
- Approximate walking time: 5 ½. hours.
- Temperature: 5°C a 11°C and máx 18°C a 23°C all the year
- Level of Difficulty: moderate
- End time in Cusco: 17 hours your hotel
Trip extensions. Rainbow Mountain Peru for 2 Days
Trip Style Services: CONFORT, ORIGINAL AND BASIX
DAY 1.- CUSCO/SORAYPAMA/CUSCO
We leave Cusco very early in the morning from your Accommodation, adjust to its altitude by exploring through the Vilcabamba valley, We start 4:00 in our private vehicle driving toward Mollepata Village, the north site of Cusco, arriving then to Mollepata (2803M,9196,194Ft) after 2 hours approximately for our breakfast then a short drive till Soraypampa (3900M,12795,28Ft ), start point to hike toward Chakana(Inca sign of great value),(4790M,15715,22Ft) almost 3 hours hiking then turn to Humantay lake (4300M,14107,61Ft).
Our guide provides you some recommendations to start the trek to Chacana (mist area) and Humantay Lake located in the Vilcabamba mountain range and close of Salkantay.
We start the hike to Chakana for approximately 3 hrs; surrounding a peaceful landscapes of Chakana area and the amazing views of Vilcabamba mountain range, Salkantay and Humantay then we reach Laguna Humantay we enjoy the beautiful turquoise lagoon. We continue 1.1/2 hours hiking on our way back to Mollepata our lunch spot then our conboy return us to Cusco around 7:00 p.m; We drop you at your hotel.
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH & SNACK
The Rainbow Mountain Peru 1 Day Trip Includes:
- Transfers from /to: hotel in Cusco
- Expert Mountaineering tour guide
- Meals: breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Private transportation round trip
- Extra local Horses per person (in case of emergency you can continued on horses)
- Spoken languages: Spanish, English, portugués
- first Aid kit and oxygen balloon
DOES NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to and from Peru / Cusco, or any kind of transport before or after completion of the program.
- Tipping staff
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU PERSONAL
- Long sleeved shirts
- Walking pants
- Polar or thermal clothing
- sweater and Warm jacket
- Thermal clothes.
- Hiking boots
- Waterproof pants and jacket
- Cotton pants.
- Wool gloves
- Hat or cap for the sun
- Memory Cards
- Toiletries and first aid.
- Lip balm
- Hiking poles
- Pocket knife
- Bottle or canteen
- Plastic bag to keep the battery, dirty or wet clothes
- Small backpack
Please Put Rainbow Mountain Peru 1 Day in “Subjet”
Fill the form to complete your reservation